Outback Steakhouse® creates new NIL partnerships with 6 women and 6 men basketball players from 6 different universities.
The deal includes one female athlete and one male athlete from each of the selected schools. The list of participants:
- Duke University – Trevor Keels & Lexi Gordon
- University of North Carolina – Caleb Love & Deja Kelly
- University of Michigan – Hunter Dickinson & Naz Hillmon
- University of Maryland – Julian Reese & Angel Reese
- Villanova University – Collin Gillespie & Maddy Siegrist
- Arizona State University– Marcus Bagley & Jade Loville
The athletes become part of Outback’s TeamMates program. Their favorite Outback Steakhouse® bundle meals will be available exclusively on Outback’s online ordering platforms.
Outback is also launching a nationwide consumer sweepstakes that will award one lucky fan a grand prize of $10,000 toward a ‘fan cave’ home renovation to watch the big games in March at home this year. A runner-up will be selected and awarded a trip to New Orleans including flights, accommodations and tickets to the National Championship game. The “Outback Hoop Dreams SweepSTEAKS” will launch in early February. Fans may learn about the SweepSTEAKS at https://www.outback.com/offers/the-tailgate.