University of Utah and Olympic gymnast Grace McCallum enters an NIL deal with car insurance company, Clearcover. McCallum becomes one of the company’s “Inspired Underdogs.”
Clearcover invites student-athletes with inspiring underdog stories to apply for their “Inspired Underdog” team if the athletes have a good underdog story, and if they share the same core values as the company. Athletes who are selected will be awarded with $10,000 directly through a partnership with Opendorse.
In the deal, McCallum joins with athletes from several other universities in becoming an “Inspired Underdog.” The list includes:
- Charlotte Teeter (Soccer, Texas Tech University)
- Taylor Johnson (Tennis, UCLA)
- Yor Anei (Basketball, DePaul University)
- Alex Kades (Men’s Soccer, University of Pennsylvania)
- Cerah Moren (Track & Field, Arizona State University)
- Deuce Vaughn (Football, Kansas State University)
- Gloria Mutiri (Women’s Volleyball, University of Oregon)
- Jalen Drayden (Track & Field, Arizona State University)
- Katie Kotlowski (Women’s Ice Hockey, University of Wisconsin)
- Chayla Edwards (Women’s Ice Hockey, University of Wisconsin)
- Chase Griffin (Football, UCLA)
Grace McCallum is a 5-3 freshman from Isanti, Minnesota. She’s a member of silver-medal winning 2020 U.S. Olympic Team. She’s also a Two-time World Champion as Team USA member.
Clearcover is a tech-driven car insurance company that aims to provide exceptional coverage at a great price while supplying the information shoppers need to make smart decisions at every step. All interactions with Clearcover can be made on a phone.