Utah Gymnast Grace McCallum Becomes a Clearcover “Inspired Underdog”
University of Utah and Olympic gymnast Grace McCallum enters an NIL deal with car insurance company, Clearcover. McCallum becomes one of the company’s “Inspired Underdogs.”
Clearcover invites student-athletes with inspiring underdog stories to apply for their “Inspired Underdog” team if the athletes have a good underdog story, and if they share the same core values as the company. Athletes who are selected will be awarded with $10,000 directly through a partnership with Opendorse.
In the deal, McCallum joins with athletes from several other universities in becoming an “Inspired Underdog.” The list includes:
- Charlotte Teeter (Soccer, Texas Tech University)
- Taylor Johnson (Tennis, UCLA)
- Yor Anei (Basketball, DePaul University)
- Alex Kades (Men’s Soccer, University of Pennsylvania)
- Cerah Moren (Track & Field, Arizona State University)
- Deuce Vaughn (Football, Kansas State University)
- Gloria Mutiri (Women’s Volleyball, University of Oregon)
- Jalen Drayden (Track & Field, Arizona State University)
- Katie Kotlowski (Women’s Ice Hockey, University of Wisconsin)
- Chayla Edwards (Women’s Ice Hockey, University of Wisconsin)
- Chase Griffin (Football, UCLA)
Grace McCallum is a 5-3 freshman from Isanti, Minnesota. She’s a member of silver-medal winning 2020 U.S. Olympic Team. She’s also a Two-time World Champion as Team USA member.
Clearcover is a tech-driven car insurance company that aims to provide exceptional coverage at a great price while supplying the information shoppers need to make smart decisions at every step. All interactions with Clearcover can be made on a phone.
University of Utah Women’s Gymnastics