Student-athletes from several different colleges and universities have signed onto the Performance Wealth Student-Athlete NIL Alliance, a program that’s designed to teach and empower student-athletes both on and off the field. Through the program, Performance Wealth hopes to provide financial literacy training and education that will prepare them for their future careers and give them tools to help achieve financial success and economic freedom.
For more than 25 years, Performance Wealth’s leaders have sponsored an internship program that gives college students real-life business experience while also teaching them about finance, investing, savings, and being good stewards of money. The Performance Wealth Student-Athlete NIL Alliance is the next step in the evolution of that program. The benefits for the student-athletes include an opportunity to participate in an internship, and opportunities to develop professional references.
The 17 college student-athletes participating in the Performance Wealth Athlete Program are:
- Kevin Bauman, The University of Notre Dame—Football
- Paddy Burns, The University of Notre Dame—Soccer
- Brett Chrisman, Northwestern University—Soccer
- Bryan Dowd, The University of Notre Dame—Football & Soccer
- Griffin Eifert, The University of Notre Dame—Football
- Connor Hincks, The University of Notre Dame—Baseball
- Emma Jackson, Duke University—Tennis
- Regan Krause, Stanford University—Softball
- Chase Ketterer, The University of Notre Dame—Football
- Tony Lindwedel, The University of Notre Dame—Baseball
- Reese Mayer, The University of Notre Dame, Northwestern University—Soccer
- Tommy Mihalic, Indiana University—Soccer
- Ethan O’Brien, The University of Notre Dame—Soccer
- Mason Parris, The University of Michigan— 2023 NCAA Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion
- Drew Pyne, Arizona State University—Football
- Alex Salvino, The University of Notre Dame—Soccer
- Emma Schettig, The University of Notre Dame—Lacrosse
Performance Wealth is an independent Registered Investment Advisor with offices in the Chicago suburb of Hinsdale, IL, Naples, FL, and San Diego, CA. With more than 100 years of combined experience, this multi-generation privately-owned firm provides a wide range of services including financial/retirement planning, investment management, social security planning, as well as coordinating estate, tax, and insurance planning with the goal of preserving and enhancing their clients’ wealth.