UCLA Softball’s Maya Brady becomes Wescom Credit Union’s first NIL partner.
In a released statement from Wescom, Brady says “I’m thrilled to partner with a financial organization so passionately committed to the Southern California communities it serves. As a result of Wescom’s ongoing support, UCLA students such as me have access to free finance-related educational resources that will empower us to make smarter decisions when it comes to our financial wellbeing. I chose UCLA for its academic rigor and athletics program, and I’m choosing to partner with Wescom because of their Bruin-focused initiatives that build better lives on and off campus.”
Ms. Brady’s UCLA career milestones include:
- NFCA First Team All-American (2021)
- Women’s College World Series All-Tournament Team (2022)
- All-Pac-12 honoree (First Team – 2021; Third Team – 2022; Freshman Team – 2021)
- Softball America Second Team (2021)
- Softball America Freshman of the Year (2020)
- 2-time NFCA West All-Region honoree (First Team – 2021; Second Team – 2022)
- 2-time Pac-12 Player of the Week (last March 23, 2021)
- 3-time Pac-12 Freshman of the Week (last May 17, 2021)
Wescom’s support for UCLA entities includes being named the Official Banking Partner of:
- UCLA Athletics
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Campus Life and Recreation
- UCLA Staff Assembly
- UCLA Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars
- Associated Students of UCLA (ASUCLA)
- The Rose Bowl Stadium
Wescom’s presence also extends to the famed Pauley Pavilion Presented by Wescom.
Wescom offers a full-service branch on the UCLA campus, competitive rates, unique offerings exclusive to Bruins, free financial education, robust access channels such as fee-free ATMs on campus and coast-to-coast, mobile and online banking, and philanthropic activities that enrich students’ and alumni’s lives.
To learn more about Maya Brady’s collaboration with Wescom, please wescom.org/maya-brady.