Business-to-business marketing company Integrate announces a new NIL program to support walk-on athletes from many different schools.
Integrate’s “College Game Changers” program will invest millions of dollars over the next several years to “support athletes who exhibit qualities of performance, innovation, happiness, trust, and radical candor.” The company will give sponsorships to walk-on athletes who don’t have access to traditional athletic scholarships.
CEO and co-founder Jeremy Bloom is a former NCAA Football Player at Colorado, and Olympic skier whose need to accept financial support for Olympic preparation resulted in a truncated college football career. In a released statement, Bloom says “As a longtime advocate against the exploitative practices of the NCAA and CEO of a marketing technology company for the past decade, I am acutely aware that denying college athletes the right to their name, image, and likeness in today’s global world of social media and digital advertising is out of touch and archaic. I’m excited that college athletes will now have the opportunity to reap the rewards of their hard work, and I’m doubly excited that my company, Integrate, will be supporting a diverse group of underserved college athletes in this new world.”
The inaugural class of “College Game Changers” includes:
- Emma Winters: a walk-on acrobatics & tumbling athlete at Gannon University from Shelby Township, MI. Acrobatics and Tumbling is a new and emerging NCAA sport. She is studying to become a physician assistant.
- Levi Dorsey: an unrecruited walk-on football player at North Carolina State from Louisburg, NC. He is a business major and has been on the NC State football team as a walk-on for three seasons. This sponsorship will be used for school and to visit his mother, who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.
- Meiko Pearson: a volleyball player at Missouri University of Science & Technology from Overland Park, KS. She is majoring in pre-med and has earned her Certified Nursing Aide license. As a division II athlete with limited scholarship support, this sponsorship will be used to support her studies.
- Nico Magri: a walk-on football player at University of Colorado, Boulder from Boulder, CO. He double majored in Operations Management and Finance and is currently working toward a master’s degree in organizational leadership.
- Trey Hurlburt: a preferred walk-on basketball player at University of Nevada, Las Vegas from Las Vegas. It has been his lifelong dream to play basketball for the team he had grown up rooting for. He is a UNLV scholar athlete, made the dean’s list, and earned Mountain West Scholar Athlete last year alongside a 3.7 GPA.
Integrate is involved in Precision Demand Marketing, an emerging business category to help B2B marketers develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert customer and prospect data records to revenue, and drive marketing ROI. Integrate works with high-growth and enterprise organizations like Salesforce, Microsoft, Akamai, and Pluralsight.