12 Female Athletes from 7 Schools Partner with Champion® Athleticwear
Diverse female student-athletes representing a variety of sports become part of Champion Athleticwear’s inaugural “Champion Circle” as a part of the company’s “Get it Girl” campaign.
As a part of the new campaign, Champion reveals musician/rapper Saweetie as the brand’s first-ever Global Culture Consultant. The campaign spotlights stylish solutions that female athletes can feel comfortable in, both on and off the field.
The campaign is described in a news release from Champion: “Research reveals that a quarter of women don’t feel comfortable in their own skin. Champion and Saweetie are teaming up to change that. They are giving women the stage they deserve by spotlighting the “Champion Circle,” a group of 12 diverse, female collegiate athletes and giving them the “Get it Girl” confidence to play by their own rules and look good doing it. Each member of the “Champion Circle” featured in the new campaign was outfitted in gear that highlights their unique flair, swagger and skill, while showcasing the latest Champion collections, including Soft Touch Sports Bras and Leggings.“
The athletes who make up the inaugural “Champion Circle” are:
- Maya Brady: Junior – University of California, LA, Softball
- Alissa Pili: Junior – University of Southern California, Basketball
- Helena Sampaio: Freshman – University of Southern California, Soccer
- Logan Eggleston: Senior – University of Texas, Volleyball
- Nyla Jones: Senior – North Carolina A&T, Cheerleading
- Natalie Chou: Graduate – University of California, LA, Basketball
- Morgan Lewis: Senior – Ohio State University, Track & Field
- Ziyah Holman: Sophomore – University of Michigan, Track & Field
- Sophia Hartwell: Sophomore – University of California, LA, Track & Field
- Norah Flatley: Senior – University of California, LA, Gymnastics
- Destiny Martin: Sophomore – Winston Salem State University, Cheer
- Anna McClure: Freshman – Ohio State, Volleyball
Each member of the “Champion Circle” featured in the “Get It Girl” campaign receives a two year Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) investment as official brand ambassadors. Champion is also offering these young athletes access to mentors, helping develop their professional career interests within the areas of sports, entertainment, media and marketing.
Champion offers a full line of innovative athletic apparel for men and women, including activewear, sweats, tees, sports bras, team uniforms, footwear and accessories. The company uses state-of-the-art product testing to create “uncompromised quality and innovative apparel.” Champion apparel can be purchased at department stores, sporting goods, specialty retailers, and at Champion.com.