Boise State University student-athletes from multiple sports are getting NIL partnerships with The Boise Hawks baseball team.
During the 2023 season, seven Boise State athletes will make appearances at Boise Hawks games. They will join the team to throw out a ceremonial first pitch and afterwards joining fans on the concourse for a meet-and-greet with autographs and pictures.
The participating student-athletes include:
- Friday, June 2 – Boise State Women’s Soccer Goalkeeper Genevieve Crewshaw
- Saturday, June 17 – Boise State Football Running Back Tyler Crowe
- Saturday, July 1 – Boise State Football Running Back Ashton Jeanty
- Monday, July 10 – Boise State Basketball Forward Tyson Degenhart
- Saturday, July 15 – Boise State Football Quarterback Taylen Green
- Saturday, July 22 – Boise State Football Running Back George Holani
- Saturday, September 2 – Boise State Basketball Guard Max Rice
Additional participating student-athletes could be announced at a later date.
The Hawks connected with these athletes through Boise State’s NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) Exchange. The award-winning Boise State NIL Exchange site provides an avenue for student-athletes interested in NIL agreements to engage with partners throughout Idaho’s Treasure Valley. As a condition of their appearance, each student-athlete will be paid directly by the Boise Hawks Baseball Club.