Eleven Women basketball players enter into NIL deals with restaurant chain, Wingstop. The brand announces a program to celebrate the talent of women on the court and is “giving wings” to athletes deserving of the spotlight. The program kicks off with 11 NIL partnerships with powerhouse wing players in the women’s college tournament.
Through the deal, the players receive “top-of-the-line” swag bags. The players will share their experiences and achievements on social media, in hopes of inspiring the next generation of players.
For the 2022 basketball tournament, Wingstop’s NIL roster nods to the brand’s 11 “iconic” flavors in partnership with the following 11 wing players:
- Angel Reese, University of Maryland
- Ayoka Lee, Kansas State University
- Dyaisha Fair, University at Buffalo
- Jakia Brown-Turner, NC State University
- Jayda Curry, University of California, Berkeley
- Lexie Hull, Stanford University
- NaLyssa Smith, Baylor University
- Rhyne Howard, University of Kentucky
- Rori Harmon, University of Texas
- Sonia Citron, University of Notre Dame
- Veronica Burton, Northwestern University
While watching the tournament, fans can follow along on each players’ social channels and take advantage of a free delivery promotion redeemable on Wingstop.com or the Wingstop app, which will run March 17-20, March 24-27 and April 1-4 in the United States. Delivery coverage varies by restaurant and the offer is not valid through other delivery service providers, only through Wingstop.com. The brand is also running a Big Night In Bundle, where fans can order 25 boneless wings in three flavors with three dips for $19.99, starting on March 14.
Wingstop was founded in 1994 and headquartered in Dallas, TX. The brand operates and franchises more than 1,700 locations worldwide. The company offers classic and boneless wings, tenders, and Thigh Bites, always cooked to order and hand sauced-and-tossed in a choice of 11 bold, distinctive flavors.