Eight Long Island, New York high school football players sign NIL deals with Performance Health, a provider of sports medicine, rehabilitation, and regenerative therapies in the tri-state area. The deal with the highly-recruited, star high school athletes is believed to be the first of its kind for amateur high school football players in the state of New York.
All eight players are currently patients of Performance Health. Each was eager to endorse the sports medicine practice as they have personally experienced benefits from the therapy, treatment, and services provided by the organization.
The high school football players are:
- Andre Kirton Jr: Class of 2023 – Wide Receiver – @IamAndreKirton
- Dylan Braithwaite: Class of 2023 – Wide Receiver – @iAmDylanB_
- Irvin Briggs IV: Class of 2023 – Offensive Lineman – @Briggs_IV
- Jameer Reeder: Class of 2024 – Running Back – @jameerr_
- Josiah Brown: Class of 2024 – Wide Receiver/Safety – @Brown7Josiah
- Nick Parisi: Class of 2024 – Linebacker – @Nickparisi56
- Ranall White Jr: Class of 2024 – Cornerback – @TheFreeportFla1
- Rocco Rainone: Class of 2024 – Quarterback – @rocco_rainone1
Through the deal, the athletes will promote Performance Health’s services on various media platforms. The players will share their experience with the treatments, therapies, and programs they have utilized from Performance Health. Details about compensation were not announced.
In a released statement from Performance Health, the organization’s leader, Dr. Jonathan Phillips says “All of the football players are great athletes, great kids, but more importantly for us, they are great citizens and leaders in their community. We were eager to co-brand our organization with them and support both their athletic and academic futures. They are the perfect brand ambassadors for our business.”
Performance Health offers sport medicine, orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, and regenerative therapies. The physicians utilize a team approach to deliver the highest standard of orthopedic care and personal attention to every patient.