18 More Students Added to Degree® Deodorant’s NIL Team
Degree® Deodorant expands its NIL “#BreakingLimits” team, adding 18 additional student-athletes from a diverse set of schools, sports, and backgrounds.
The new set of student teammates include:
- Abby Bauleke – Wheelchair Basketball, University of Alabama
- Abraham Montano – Football, Fresno State
- Caroline Ducharme – Women’s Basketball, University of Connecticut
- Chucky Hepburn – Men’s Basketball, University of Wisconsin
- Edriss Ndiaye – Fencing, Ohio State
- Griffin Brooks – Men’s Diving, Princeton University
- Jameson Wang – Football, Cornell University
- Jayda Coleman – Softball, University of Oklahoma
- Jordan Chiles – Women’s Gymnastics, UCLA
- Junior Colson – Football, University Michigan
- Kayleigh Truong – Women’s Basketball, Gonzaga University
- Kaylynne Truong – Women’s Basketball, Gonzaga University
- Langston Wilson – Men’s Basketball, University of Washington
- Lexi Ellis – Track & Field, University of Oregon
- Marlee Smith – Wrestling, Arizona State
- Peyton Sippy – Women’s Cross Country, University of Wisconsin
- Ryan Hilinski – Football, Northwestern University
- Sydni Black – Women’s Lacrosse, Loyola University Maryland
Degree is searching for more college athletes to join them by encouraging athletes to share their Breaking Limits story of adversity via Degree®’s Instagram. The selection process runs from now through August 17, 2022. Degree will review the entries and select individuals who will receive an offer to join the 2022-2023 #BreakingLimits Team roster.
In a released statement from Degree, UCLA Football student-athlete and Degree partner Chase Griffin says “Degree was one of the first brands I partnered with, and it really helped launch my NIL career and understand the importance of partnering with a brand whose values you share. Along with Degree® providing a platform to help inspire others with my story, the brand also gave me an incredible mentorship opportunity to speak with representatives within Unilever and I’m thrilled that my new #BreakingLimits teammates will have this same life changing experience.” Griffin was a part of the first #BreakingLimits class in 2021-22. The inaugural class will use their social platforms and voices to help find additional athletes for year two with just as inspiring stories of their own.
The #BreakingLimits program is part of Degree Deodorant’s larger $5 million commitment to inspire people to move beyond their limits – supporting youth organizations and individuals who face the biggest barriers to being active and providing them access to the tools, resources, and safe spaces needed to move more.
Degree creates deodorants and antiperspirants that are designed to inspire the confidence in everyone to move more. Degree is a Unilever brand. Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products, with sales in over 190 countries and products used by 3.4 billion people every day.